Houses in Reading are usually big and the more room you have, the more time you need to spend on tiding them. Or do you? We have created a professional cleaning method that will take only 30 minutes, and the end result will amaze you. Follow these steps and enjoy a well maintained and tidy house!
Prepare Your Cleaning Kit
If you want to speed clean your Reading home you need to be properly prepared. You don’t want to run to the store every time you have decided to wipe the dust or wash the windows. Organise your tools and after using something always place it back in its original spot. It is important to remember, cleaning utensils also need to be washed. After the tiding of your home, spend an additional minute or two on cleaning your tools and preparing them for the next time.
If you want to the job fast, you need to be aware of what every single task is and be sure not to miss something. Make a checklist with all the chores you want to perform in addition to the ones we will describe. When you get used to your new cleaning routine, you will achieve everything faster and will manage to include new things.
Clean Your Reading Home on the Clock
We were not joking when we said you will clean your home in 30 minutes. But in order to do that you need to know how much time you spend on each particular cleaning task. At first, dusting the shelves may take as long as 15 minutes, but by the end of the first month of timing, you will be as fast as the best cleaning companies in Reading.
Prepare to Clean
Gather all of your tools and cleaning detergents in one place. Sort what you need and put aside the rest. You can use an apron with many pockets or a tool belt. This way you can carry with you everything you will use and don’t have to go in and out of the room to get yet another spray bottle.
Let’s Clean Your Reading House
Here is the promised list of cleaning chores you need to master to have a spotless and odour-free house.
- Collect all the rubbish that is laying around the house. Bubblegum wraps, napkins, old papers – everything goes to the bin. – 1 min.
- Gather all dirty clothes in the laundry basket. Collect all clothing items from the chairs and floors. – 1 min.
- Time for a swift dusting of all shelves. Don’t use feather dusters as they only spread the dirt and particles around. Try with a damp cloth and for the bookshelves – use your vacuums dust attachment. – 6 min.
- Wash mirrors and shower cubicle doors with window cleaner and kitchen paper. Spray onto the surface and polish it. The paper absorbs the liquid, and you won’t leave any spots or smudges behind – 3 min.
- Wash the dishes. If you have a dishwasher, it will take only a minute to load it and switch it on. If you don’t – wash them by hand, it will take approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wipe all of the countertops and the visible parts of your fridge and stove. – 3 min.
- Vacuum all floors. If your Reading house is big, skip the cleaning under the beds and sofas. The time for a deep home cleansing is not now. – 7 min.
- Clean the toilet bowl. Just pour some detergent in it and leave it. When you finish with all other chores, go and flush the toilet. Use the toilet brush to scrub the fifth. – 1 min.
- Clean your upholstery from hairs using wet rubber gloves or a dampen squeegee. All fibres will stick to the rubber surface, and your couch will look great. – 2 minutes
- Fluff the decorative pillows and change the bedsheets. – 3 min
Congratulations you just speed-cleaned your Reading house!