At Theo Clean Limited (we, us, Theo Clean Limited, Energy Cleaning), we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our website and any other services we provide (“our Services”).
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering using our website and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Theo Clean Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, with registered company number 09570813, whose registered office is located at 29 Wellesley road SL1 1UR, Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Our commitment to privacy
We want Theo Clean Limited to not only stand for an excellent experience but to also be among the first to set the new standard in data protection regulations. We have adopted the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) to ensure that we fully comply with the principles of national and international data protection laws. We have established the following data protection principles as our guidelines:
1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of data processing
Your personal data will be collected and processed in a legal, fair, and transparent manner.
2. Purpose and storage limitation
The personal data we collect serves an explicit and a legitimate purpose and will not be stored by us for any longer than is necessary.
3. Data minimisation
Any personal data that we use will be adequate, up to date, and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
The personal data we have on file will be the correct, complete, and updated (if necessary) information that you have personally provided us with. Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is either deleted, corrected, supplemented, or updated.
5. Confidentiality and data security
Your personal data will be treated as confidential and will be kept secure by taking all suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing and distribution, as well as the accidental loss, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings of you or your property and any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us or which the service provider takes or records before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
– submit a booking enquiry through our website;
– make a booking/order through our website and during the service itself;
– complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our website;
– subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
– complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
– send feedback to us via our website;
– respond to our marketing communications;
– correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our website (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
– report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit our website:
– basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our apps and/or websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
– to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services;
– to occasionally provide you with co-branded and joint offerings in the form of products or services;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
– to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so, for instance with our real-time chat service, our online booking system, and more;
– to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
(i) you have consented to this; or
(ii) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
(iii) after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
(iV) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our website and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the website when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Where we store and process your information
We are an international company with operations around the world. By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
Third party companies
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
Change of ownership
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
If all or substantial amount of Theo Clean Limited’s assets are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Duty to disclose
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Theo Clean Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
Breach of agreement
If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may, in turn, be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
Protect clients and/or any third parties
If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our website and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact us below.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of the Theo Clean Limited’ website without ever purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team by sending an email to [email protected]. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days. You can also reach out to The Information Commissioner’s Office, who will be able to advise you on how to submit a complaint.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.