When we are talking about regular cleaning, we usually mean the weekly tidying up of the home. You don’t put much effort in it, and you basically try to sustain good living conditions cleaning, on the other hand, is something that happens once or twice a year and it includes the top to bottom scarping and scrubbing of your house.
Regular House Cleaning
This is what you do every weekend while trying to keep your place in order. The tasks included in the regular cleaning can be performed by almost all ages and don’t require booking specialised cleaning services. We are talking about chores like:
- Washing the dishes and arranging them in the cupboards.
- Mopping and sweeping the floors.
- Vacuuming your carpeting and upholstery.
- Doing the laundry.
- Washing the mirrors in your home.
- Wiping all worktops in the kitchen.
- Dusting your shelves and arranging the living room.
- Changing the sheets and pillowcases.
- Organising the kids’ room and your own bedroom.
- Wash your toilet.
These are all routine chores everybody frequently does, nothing to worry here.
Professional Deep Cleaning of Your Reading Home
Here is where the tricky part starts. The proper deep cleansing of one’s home combines a lot of technical tasks that we usually prefer to delegate to a professional cleaning company. Be prepared the actual deep cleaning of your Reading home can take a while. In addition to everything you must do during the regular cleanup, you also need to:
- Remove all of the cobwebs;
- Clean all doors, knobs, frames and skirtings from dust and dirt.
- Wash your carpets and upholstery wherever possible.
- Remove stains and wash your curtains and blinds.
- Dust the tops of your wardrobes and your bed boards.
- Deep-clean your mattresses.
- Steam clean your upholstery to remove all pet odours and stains.
- Polish all wood surfaces in your home.
- Wash your windows from both sides.
- Remove stains from walls.
- Clean your kitchen appliances.
- Vacuum under all pieces of furniture and carefully clean between the cushions.
- Declutter your wardrobe and pantry and get rid of everything you feel you don’t need.
- Remove all expired foods and wash your fridge from both sides.
- Wipe completely the cabinet doors.
- Clean your bathroom including all accessories, shower cabin glass doors, etc.
As you can see deep cleaning your Reading home is not a child’s play.
Expert Cleaning Advice
If you have decided to deep clean your Reading home without any external help there are a couple of things, you need to be prepared for. Remember it is not as simple as your weekly vacuuming and moping of the house. Some professional cleaners need months and even years of experience to do the job both fast and efficient.
- Before you attempt to deep clean your home, make a plan. Don’t do it spontaneously as you can get easily flustered and the whole process will take way longer than anticipated.
- Make sure you have all the necessary cleaning tools and products beforehand. It is extremely counterproductive if you have to stop what you are doing to go to the store.
- Do the deep cleansing of your home on a holiday on during a long weekend. You will need enough time not only to clean all parts of your home but also to rest properly afterwards.
- Always use protective gear and avoid exposing your bare skin harsh cleaning products. You will never see a professional perform their job without glove, mask or goggles.
- Do not attempt to deep clean your home while your toddler is running around. Consider taking them to their sitter or grandparents. You are going to use a lot of cleaning products and can’t always monitor the children. For their safety and your peace of mind, make sure they are not around.
- The same goes for your dog. A hyperactive pooch is not the best cleaning companion.
At the end of the day if you discover that you have bitten more than you can chew, do not hesitate to seek guidance and help from your local Reading cleaning company.