It is that time of the year again. Gather up the family and start planning a big annual clean up. It will be long and tiresome, and some may even need to take a few days off of work. But it is all worth it. In order to help our customers during this period, our Oxford professionals have created the ultimate cleaning checklist for every room in your house. It even includes some of the most important rules when it comes to tidying up the home. In addition to all the chores, we want to bring your attention to the following important steps:
Spring Cleaning Preparation
It is essential for the positive outcome of your annual one-off cleaning. Here are the tasks you need to take care of before you start to tidy up your place:
- Check if your parents can take care of your baby or toddler. During the Spring cleansing if your home a lot of detergents will be used and there may be potentially dangerous situations.
- Consider a pet hotel or a pet sitter for your animal friends. In order to disinfect and purify everything, the home needs to be pet-free.
- Chose when will the tidying off start and schedule all the cleaning services you may want from your Oxford contractors: window or jet washing, cleaning of your pool or garden, deep-cleansing of the car
- Make a list with all of the cleaning supplies you will need and be sure to buy everything beforehand.
Cleaning Tools You Must Have in Your Oxford Home
To clean every centimetre of your home, you must have the right tools. So here is a complete list of all the things you will need:
- Broom and dustpan;
- Microfibre duster with a telescopic handle;
- Bucket and a mop;
- A squeegee;
- A couple of microfibre cloths;
- Soft bristle brush;
- Hard bristle brush;
- An old toothbrush;
- Kitchen paper;
- Wet wipes;
- A good hover with HEPA filters and lots of attachments;
- Rubber gloves and a face mask;
- A couple of regular kitchen sponges;
- Cleaning apron with pockets;
And here is a basic list of all of the cleaning detergents you will need:
- Window cleaner;
- Toilet bowl cleaner;
- Dishwashing liquid;
- Multipurpose cleaning detergent;
- Cleaning solution for wooden surfaces;
- Cleaning detergent for chrome surfaces;
- Liquid soap;
Pamper Your Oxford Home
Why not try something different this season? Book a couple of different cleaning services to completely refresh your house. We have a few professional suggestions:
- Steam cleaning – this service will return the colours of your carpeting and upholstery. On top of that, the hot steam is the perfect disinfectant and is ideal for households with pets or small children.
- Deep-cleansing of your mattresses – you have no idea how much dead skin, small particles, mites, dust and bacteria your bedding can collect just for one season. Invest in a deep mattress washing to prevent allergies and minimise the chance of asthma attacks.
- Jew washing – It is perfect for the annual one-off cleaning of the garage, pool or back porch. You don’t have to spend hours scrubbing when the Oxford cleaning professional will finish in just a couple of minutes.
- Deep-wash of the kitchen appliances – This service will save you tons of time during the Spring cleaning. You will need at least half of the day to scrub and wash the oven, the fridge, the microwave, etc. Book this service, and while the experts are doing their cleaning magic, you can arrange and organise other parts of your home.
Here is the promised house cleaning checklist. We guarantee you, that it will save you a lot of time and effort. Just print it and clean your way room by room.
Get your FREE Printable Here: Energy Spring Cleaning Checklist